eg. Ordering, delivery, pickup, recycling, returns, freezing, refrigerating
🤔 CAN I POP INTO YOUR SHOP OR DO I NEED TO ORDER ONLINE?
- If you are looking to cleanse we recommend ordering online to secure your cleanse.
- We always have a fridge full of juice at our Blackwood shop and you are welcome to pop in and grab a single juice or buy a box.
- We are just unable to guarentee we will have our full line up of juices in store.
🚛 WHERE CAN I PICK UP MY ORDER AND DO YOU DELIVER?
Collect your online order:
- Juice Institute Kitchen - Shop 1, 218 Main Road Blackwood
- About Face Norwood - 22 The Parade Norwood
Delivery Monday and Thursday 12.00pm and 8.00pm.
- Metro, South, and Northern Adelaide - Monday & Thursday
- Adelaide Hill Monday
- We deliver to your home or workplace within approx. 30km of Blackwood, South Australia.
- Our delivery rates vary depending on distance travelled. Starting at $17.
- We engage a third party delivery service and provide insulation and an ice pack with all deliveries.
- Costs for our delivery are a direct reflection of the what it costs us to provide this service.
- Orders over $250 receive FREE delivery.
- A minimum order of $40 not including delivery rate is required for our delivery service.
⛪ DO I NEED TO BE HOME WHEN YOU DELIVER?
- Preferably yes. Our juices are super fresh and need to be refrigerated. We deliver with insulation and an ice pack, and also recommend leaving a visible esky and ice packs out for your juice to be placed in. Please see terms and conditions for more details.
- We will email you at approx. 1pm on the day of your delivery when your order is with our courier partner. The drivers will come to your door, if you are not home, we will leave in a safe place and SMS you that we have done this.
- Please provide detailed instructions for your delivery. The more information the better for a safe and streamline delivery.
- Once your order has been delivered to the address you provide us, we take no further responsibility for your juice box.
🍍 5 DAY JUICE CLEANSE
- Only available for Monday delivery or Monday/Tuesday collection.
- 5 day cleanses must start on a Tuesday due to our production schedule.
- You will need 2 deliveries or collections.
- If you choose delivery, you will only pay 1 rate and we will deliver twice.
- If you are collecting, we will be in touch with you to arrange best collection times.
⏰ HOW LONG DOES THE JUICE LAST?
- Our juices and mylks are fresh, raw and unpasteurised.
- Our juice carry a 4 day shelf life, our almond mylk 3 days.
- Please keep your juice refrigerated.
🧊 FREEZING OUR JUICE
- Our juice can be frozen. Take a sip out and store in an upright position in the freezer.
- Take juice out 24 hours before you with to drink it and place in refrigerator. Shake and enjoy.
- A handy and delicious way to extend the shelf life of our raw juice.
💌 GIFT CARDS
- We offer digital gift cards for purchase that can be redeemed via our online store.
- Once purchased gift cards are delivered via email and contain a code that can be redeemed via our checkout online.
- You are able to print the gift card for the recipient, or forward them the link.
💲 DISCOUNT CODES
- There are loads of ways to save with Juice Institute, subscriber to our juice, join our SMS VIP list, our mailing list, refer a friend.
- All discounts are only valid for online orders, not in our Blackwood store front.
🎈WHOLESALE & EVENTS JUICE
- We are thrilled to have launched our retail & events range of 350ml juices in August 2022. We have taken our best selling recipes Oh My Greens and Lemon Tango and made them available for retail and events.
- Please email email@example.com for a detailed PDF of what we offer or call our customer support on 0459 283 062 for further information about stocking Juice Institute in your location.
💃🏼 SHAKE YOUR JUICE well, they are a natural untreated product.
🍎 BUILD YOUR OWN CLEANSE
- Our cleanses are designed to give your a large variety of plant nutrients. We understand not every brew is for everybody. If you wish to swap a juice from your cleanse, please note this in the 'extra information' section during check out.
Benefits of juice cleansing & cold pressed juice:
🍊 WHY WE LOVE COLD PRESSED JUICE.
- Cold pressing first crushes then gently presses the produce to extract the most nutrients from the plants, this protects and preserves these nutrients.
- There is no heat involved like with other forms of juicing that have fast spinning blades, this causes oxidisation and harms the nutrients.
- With cold pressed vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytonutrients and the natural properties become available in the juice and are readily absorbed by our bodies.
- The result is incredibly nutritious, rich in colour, delicious fresh juice.
💚 OUR JUICE DIFFERENCE?
- Juice Institute juice is proud to press and pour our juice by hand in Blackwood, South Australia.
- We select the freshest produce, supporting local farmers and growers, thoroughly wash our produce then press and pour to give you the freshest, flavourful and most nutritious juice possible.
🌈 BENEFITS OF JUICE CLEANSING:
- By giving your digestive system a rest from the constant digestion of solid food, whilst flooding your body with an abundance of bio-available nutrients from our fresh juice, our body is able to use this energy to detoxify, flush out toxins, repair and heal cells from the inside out.
- There are many benefits that can be experienced from doing a cleanse. Everyone is different and will feel differently and results will vary. Some of our favourite benefits include a greater sense of wellness, energy, lightness, glowing complexion, stronger immunity, mental clarity, reduced inflammation, reduced bloating, less aches and pains and a loss of excess weight.
- By loading up on plant nutrition and giving our bodies the essential elements it needs, we are able to take charge of health, stay in balance and be our best, brightest self. As busy people, cleansing is a simple way to re-charge and renew ourselves.
🍋 DRINKING DAILY COLD PRESSED JUICE:
- Even if a cleanse is not ideal for you, drinking cold pressed juice is incredibly good for your health and well-being. Adding a daily juice into your lifestyle will gift your body and mind with many beautiful benefits.
🌸 HOW TO CLEANSE & WHAT TO EXPECT:
Refer to the 'New Cleanse Guide' pdf
🌼 CAN EVERYONE DO A CLEANSE?
- We recommend consulting with a medical professional before undertaking a cleanse.
- Our cleanses are not recommended for minors under 18 years of age, pregnant or breastfeeding women, the elderly or those with pre-existing health condition for which prescription medication is taken.
📅 HOW MANY DAYS SHOULD I CLEANSE?
- Your cleaning commitment can be 1, 2, 3 or 5 day cleanse.
- We offer 2.3 litres of juice in our main cleanse. If you are new to cleansing, we recommend a 1 day cleanse or the Raw til 4 box to begin and build to a longer experience.
- If you wish to cleanse longer than 5 days. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
⌚ WHEN DO I START?
- Straight away please. The fresher the better.
- If you are doing a 3 or 5 day cleanse, you must start on a the day after your evening delivery or collection, or the morning you collect.
- Remember we juice Monday and Thursday's, 3 and 5 day cleanses need to start on either a Tuesday or Friday.
- Have more questions - email us email@example.com anytime.
💛 WHAT ORDER SHOULD I DRINK MY JUICE?
- You will receive a guide with your cleanse. We want your cleanse to be stress free and relaxed. Although we have a suggested order, feel free to go with how you are feeling and mix it up.
🌿 HOW DO I BEST PREPARE FOR A CLEANSE?
- Undertaking a cleanse is a commitment to yourself. You need to be mentally and physically ready and serious about your commitment. It is a special experience, which gives back to your body and needs to be prepared for.
- At least 3 days before your cleanse, start eliminating or cutting right down on processed foods, refined sugar, coffee, alcohol and animal products (meat, eggs, dairy). We do this to prepare the body for the influx of nutrients it is about to receive and to ensure our bodies wont be overwhelmed by the waste and toxins that may be released.
- Hydration is essential before, during and after your cleanse. Try to drink a minimum of 2 litres of filtered water per day, this will assist with the detox process. This is important, we want your hydration needs to be met. Drink Up!
🎈 WHAT WILL I FEEL LIKE WHEN CLEANSING?
- Our bodies take in many toxins in everyday life, when we undertake a detox it is not always going to be comfortable. You may feel headaches, aches and pains, fatigue or even flu like symptoms. This is all part of the body detoxifying and removing the build up.
- By drinking adequate water, undertaking light exercise like walking and yoga, taking extra rest, baths and getting to bed early, these symptoms will be flushed out quickly and the healing continues. These symptoms will pass and the many benefits of cleansing our bodies will be plentiful.
- You may also feel lighter, have renewed energy, deeper sleeps and feel inspired to get more out of each day. We are used to constantly consuming foods, so by sipping juice when a craving for eating appears and then keeping yourself busy, this should keep the cleanse moving along and achievable.
🦋WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE CLEANSE AND HOW OFTEN CAN I DO THEM?
- After your cleanse, follow similar recommendations to pre-cleanse. We do recommend your first meal back to be fresh fruit, to gently wakes the digestive system and metabolism.
- Do your best to keep eating lightly, raw fruits and vegetables, soups, salads, vegetable stir frys to continue the detox as long as possible. Whole food plant based is always recommended as it is loaded with fibre, easily digested and full of essential nutrients.
- Slowly introduce heavier meals back into your diet, keep your water intake up and be proud of your achievement and enjoy the feeling of accomplishment, nourishment and vitality. You did it!
- We are all different when it comes to how often you should cleanse. Listen to your body, if you are feeling tired, sluggish, achy or low energy, it may be time to give your body a spring clean and boost in energy. You may choose a weekly or fortnightly one day cleanse, as you enjoy the feeling of wellness and taking care of your body. A longer cleanse seasonal or bi-monthly is a great opportunity to re-boot the system, kick start health habits and re-energise inside and out.
☕ COFFEE & CLEANSING
- Coffee is a mild stimulant and when juice cleansing we are looking to rest our bodies and clean and restore from the inside out. Fresh raw juice, herbal team and filtered water are ideal, nourishing and hydrating.
- Stopping coffee cold turkey can be tough, and also lead to uncomfortable symptoms throughout your cleanse. Things like aches and pains, headache and even flu like symptoms. Listen to your body and enjoy the juice cleanse process, but if you are feeling these withdrawals and must have coffee, we recommend a short black coffee hold the milk.
- Be kind to yourself. Do your best and we are always a work in progress.
🚽 DO I NEED TO TAKE FIBER?
- Everyone is different. If you are doing an extended cleanse of more than 1 day, and after day 1 you have not gone the bathroom, we recommend adding psyllium husk or your favourite fibre blend to your morning juice to help things move along.
🍐 WHAT ABOUT SUGAR?
- Our juices contain only natural sugars found in fruit and vegetables. Processed juices in the supermarkets are full of refined sugars, and little nutritional content.
- The sweetness in fruit is called fructose, a simple sugar found naturally in plant foods.
- In a healthy person, our bodies can easily digested fructose and use it as energy, unlike table sugar which is harmful to our bodies.
🧃 WHAT DOES ‘UNPASTEURISED” MEAN?
- We do not treat or add any preservatives to our juice and nut mylk which means they are raw and unpasteurised.
- When a juice or milk is pasteurised it goes through a pressure treatment, this ensures bacteria is destroyed but also kills the valuable micronutrients.
- Our juice does not go through this process, so the vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants are readily available for our bodies to absorb.
💙 CALORIES & CLEANSING
- We believe our juices are vitamin pills in their purest form; concentrated amounts of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and antioxidants.
- We do not believe in counting calories, and focus on nourishing the body and mind with the power of plant nutrients.
- Our cleanses are about resetting healthy habits and energising from within.
We understand this may be a concern for some, please note the approximate calories in each cleanse below:
Raw TIL 4 - 590 calories
All The Juice - 725 calories
Greens & Co - 665 calories
Restore Cleanse - 810 calories
Original Cleanse - 1065 calories
Vitalise Cleanse - 1200 calories